1. The joys and challenges of parenting, especially large families
2. The expectations of society that moms feel today
3. Jennifer’s new book – One Beautiful Dream
4. The story behind Jennifer’s radio show
5. Learning to honor our gifts and talents while raising a family
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
1. You can actually do both (family and passions/career) if you’re willing to think outside box about what this whole concept of “having it all” looks like.
2. Your best opportunities in life will come from people you know. Your network matters so much.
3. Looking into your personality type and understanding your strengths and weaknesses is sort of like looking at the toolkit God has given you. You have to understand your tools before you can properly use them.
4. If we don’t know how we’re wired, we will just think there is something inherently wrong with us.
1. What is your skincare routine? (Just wait until you hear this answer!) (38:45)
2. Why God seems to go silent and feels so far away at times? (40:50)
3. Why business is built on sales. How can I get comfortable selling without feeling like I’m being pushy? (45:50)
3. The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron
5. Think Like A Warrior by Darrin Donnelly
8. Darling from Need to Breathe
9. Forgotten God from Francis Chan
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂