You know building your brand is a crucial step to crafting your dream business. This workbook is designed with you in mind to simplify those steps.
Pre-order Remaining You While Raising Them
1. The real story of how I came to own my favorite green leather jacket.
2. Fashion for women who aren’t 100lbs and own a closet full of white pants.
3. Lisa’s new ministry that serves those in ministry.
4. Parenting in different seasons.
5. Lisa schools me in the wildest reality TV out right now.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
The truth is if we want God and we want Him to do things in our life that are beautiful and full, then we have to do whatever it takes to get rid of the things that hinder that.
I had gotten to the place in my life I wasn’t going to give Him excuses anymore because I wanted Him more than I wanted my excuses.
I don’t want to have to hide in a corner being afraid that my truth is going to come out. I don’t want to live that way!
1. How can I do all of those little things in my life that pile up? I tend to avoid them because I don’t want to do them and now it all seems overwhelming. (42:13)
2. As a Jesus follower how do you get yourself out of a rut? (46:16)
3. I am terrible at writing weekly newsletters. I know I should send a weekly newsletter and I feel guilty for not sending one but I am stuck and I don’t even know what to say. How should I be creating weekly newsletters? (50:09)
3. Lisa’s podcast 5 Word Prayers Daily
5. Everything happens for a reason and other lies I’ve loved
6. My Friday Devotional free sign up
7. Do It Again – Elevation Worship
8. Solo Movie
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Denise and Sharon for the wonderful help with show notes!