I’m with the wonderful Shaunti Feldhahn today talking about relationships, finding rest, and real solutions for stress.
1. The story of how God moved Shaunti’s career from Harvard and Wall Street to writing best-selling books
2. Her study of the main causes of stress for women and tangible solutions, drawn from both science and scripture.
3. Insights and tips on relationships from her years of research.
I was so encouraged when I saw this idea of take my yoke upon you, and you will find rest for your souls… that it’s not always going to be rest for our bodies, but it can be rest for our souls, and the yoke is actually an instrument to help a burden beast do his work better… in the heat of the day!
Don’t try to figure out the end of the journey and how you’re going to get there, just take that next little daily step.
I think to some degree, we bought into this idea that we are never really going to be able to find rest. I think the problem is that we are usually told that we just have to permanently slow down.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
1. How do I know if I am self-sabotaging myself and if I am, how do I stop it? (44:37)
2. How do I learn to trust God? (51:40)
3. How should the “About me” page on my website be written? What’s the best strategy for success? (58:26)
1. Shaunti’s new book Find Rest
2. A few of Shaunti’s other books:
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Lauren and Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!