In this episode Lara Casey and I have a blast talking business, family, life and what matters. Some of the things we discuss are:
1. Social media: what works/doesn’t work, boundaries/filters.
2. Boundaries in life- putting the first thing first.
3. Enneagram: learning from your number.
4. What is up next for Lara? Does she have a book idea?
5. Latest movies and songs Lara is loving.
There’s no better secret than help!
I had to give myself reminders of God’s transforming grace in letting go of control and not feeling like I have to do it all and do it well.
When I take myself out of the narrow thinking and zoom way out, I think that’s where I find a lot more freedom because God meets me there.
I had to give myself reminders of God’s transforming grace in letting go of control and not feeling like I have to do it all and do it well. Really being intentional of surrendering which practically speaking means stopping if I feel that tension of striving for control or perfection just saying God I feel it again and like please help me to let go. (24:30-25:00)
1. What is your favorite bible verse to combat fear? (41:09)
2. Are you a meal prepper? (42:30)
3. Have you ever faced imposter syndrome? (43:44)
Southern Weddings: https://southernweddings.com/
Cultivate What Matters: https://cultivatewhatmatters.com/
“Make it Happen” book: http://laracasey.com/book/
Nourished Planner – Batch Cooking: https://shop.nourishedplanner.com/products/batch-cooking-basics
Housefires- “Rise” https://open.spotify.com/track/05CyBzeNDePgDP2LhCDGwu
Fireproof Movie: https://www.fireproofthemovie.com/redirect.html
Courageous Movie: http://www.courageousthemovie.com/
And thank you so much Adrienne for your help with show notes for this episode!