This one is so fun. Lisa and I talk about so many things, it was hard to make a proper highlights list for you.
1. How Lisa moved from a scared young woman and mom to a bold, fierce woman sharing God’s great love.
2. Walking through the dry times in our faith walk.
3. Lisa’s response to the call to write/teach and advice for those who have also received that call.
4. The story behind Lisa’ new book “Adamant” and her vision for the book.
5. The danger of being politically correct and instead of biblically correct.
6. The power of a season of preparation.
Great quotes from the interview-
Behind the spirit of fear is a heart of unbelief.
Brave is not something that we feel – it’s something that we do!
If we’re going to be brave enough to dream, we must be brave enough to fight.
The more influence we have the less right we have to just say whatever we want to say.
Some people have incredible gifting that God is waiting for their character to catch up.
God is adamant about his daughters stepping into everything he creates for them
I think a lot of times people see a season of preparation as rejection. Or a season of preparation as a “I must have missed God” when really it’s a compliment. He’s preparing and purifying you for the next step.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
1. Do you ever feel you’ve arrived at your Christian walk? (46:20)
2. How can you enjoy the starting line? (48:28)
3. How do you overcome mom guilt? (52:30)
1. Lisa’s new book Adamant – http://www.iamadamant.com
2. Enneagram Test – https://tests.enneagraminstitute.com/
3. The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective https://amzn.to/2r6JDpR
4. Reckless Love- https://open.spotify.com/track/0rH0mprtecH3grD9HFM5AD
5. Wonder movie- https://amzn.to/2JGpUnT
6. Lauren Daigle’s song- Peace be still- https://open.spotify.com/track/6zvSkAEtFZIJD7kVeo5by4
7. The Belonging Co Album- https://squareup.com/store/tbco/item/all-the-earth
8. Lord of the Rings trilogy of books- https://amzn.to/2JIkvwz
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review!