Today’s guest is truly a STAR…A Food Network Star! We are with the winner of Season 5, Melissa D’Arabian and whether you are a foodie or not–this is a conversation you don’t want to miss!
We talk about how she landed a spot on the reality show by creating the craziest food ever in her hot, Texas garage and how some hard experiences from her childhood set her on a mission to help those on a tight budget.
Melissa is passionate about helping others realize eating well doesn’t have to cost your whole paycheck and how being hospitable can be simple. She also shares a grocery store hack that will change the way you shop forever.
1. The reason most of us downplay our gifts.
2. How to avoid the performance trap in hospitality.
3. What God says about food. (it’s not what you think!)
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. The magic happens when we take on a servant mentality, that we’re meant to show up and use our gifts to the best of our ability.
2. The news from God on food, in my experience, is one of unity and drawing us closer into Him.
3. My thinking and work about eating best is really about strategy. It’s so much less about that one magic recipe. It’s really about strategy in thinking strategically about my grocery bill.
1. If God forgives me, why do I feel like He hasn’t? (58:16)
10. Just Mercy
11. Right Here
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂