I’m with Beth McCord, also known as Your Enneagram Coach, and we have such an amazing show for you today! You will want to have a way to take notes as you listen. This is a show that is so full of wisdom, insight, and encouragement from Beth!
In this episode we discuss:
1. How to honor how God designed you
2. How Christians can use the Enneagram for growth
3. The unique message your heart longs to hear
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Soundcloud.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Our main goal is to recognize that the Enneagram is just a tool, it’s the gospel that transforms.
2. The beauty of the enneagram is its a non-judgemental friend. It will tell you like it is.
3. The Enneagram is a great tool for transformation and change because its giving you insight that you never thought you could really have before.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What are your tips for parenting middle schoolers? (1:02:40)
2. I have horrible anxiety everytime I try to study the Bible. Some say this is spiritual warfare. Do you know anything about that? (1:16:43)
3. Is it still true nowadays that writing a blog is a good first step towards getting a book published? (1:21:16)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Your Enneagram Coach ; Instagram
2. Free assessment
3. Exploring You Course , Discovering You Course
4. Boundaries For the Soul
5. Sleeping At Last
6. A Shepherd's look at Psalm 23
7. From Fear to Freedom
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!