Today, I’m with one of my long-time and OG blogging friends Sarah Mae.
Sarah Mae shares the powerful testimony of how she forgave her alcoholic mother, found healing in her own parenting and relationships, and how she found peace after her mother’s death.
In this episode we discuss:
1. The moment she realized her cooking was terrible.
2. The hair removal product she literally carries with her everywhere.
3. The chaotic life decision she made twice.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Click here to listen on Google Play.
Click here to listen on Stitcher.
Click here to listen on Spotify.
1. Nobody has the authority to tell us who we are but God.
2. We are all just trying to meet our deepest longings that God has given us. We want to be unconditionally loved and we want to make an impact on the world.
3. We heal in community. You have to put yourself out there. It takes work but the work ends in such wonderful fruit of good kindred friendship and really special relationship and healing relationship and so if you don’t have that in your life, you’ve got to go after it. Put yourself out there.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What is your best advice for raising siblings who like each other? (44:43)
2. What do you do when you feel overwhelmed by what God has asked you to do? (51:02)
3. How can I get comfortable with the concept that I need to build a platform for myself and my business? (53:57)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Sarah Mae
5. Tinkle Razor
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! 🙂
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!